"Bringing Healing to Hurting Humanity"
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE AT CAPTIVE HEARTS?
- When our clients are engaged in their recovery, free from addiction and aware of and working on the root causes of their behaviors and addictions.
- When our clients stand tall, proud of their accomplishments and are able to return to their families, work, and relationships with love, hope and health.
- When our clients are living life to the fullest, accomplishing their goals and dreams and walking in their God given destinies.
- Captive Hearts is a live-in, faith-based program that provides a safe, structured environment for women desperate to break free from the cycles of addiction, destructive behaviors and the tragic impact that complex trauma has had on their lives.
- Through licensed Addiction Specialists and Counselors, we provide individualized care, counseling, in-depth process groups, education on the psychology of addiction, intensive work to heal from the effects of trauma and unhealthy patterns, equine therapy and family counseling.
- We are a result-oriented program that works with medical doctors/ psychologists, twelve step recovery programs and all other county resources to ensure our clients get the best, individualized care they need.
- Any person is welcome to apply for our program, no matter their religious beliefs, race, age, sexual orientation or past. They need only to meet our general criteria and application process.
- We believe that no human being is ever too broken to find wholeness.
Here’s 2 powerful Stories of our graduates featured on the 700 club!
Captive Hearts makes weekly visits to the San Luis Obispo County Jail to provide guidance and support to those in need.
We provide daily psychoeducational groups, classes, recovery meetings, counseling and a weekly computer/ college class facilitated by teachers from Hancock College.
Our purpose is to extend unconditional love and help to individuals and families affected by addiction and trauma. We truly believe, no matter how far down a life has gone, there is ALWAYS hope!
Join us as a Volunteer!
Ready to broaden your life experience? If so, join our Volunteer Team. Captive Hearts has assorted opportunities for persons to give their time and talents to women caught up in the consequences of their former chaotic lifestyle.
Please click below to download an application and see which opportunities may make you a good fit in helping us fulfill our mission “Bringing Healing to Hurting Humanity”. Then mail, email, or fax it to us to start your journey!